04 March 2014

So excited to share


I am so excited to share my first reveal with Nuts about Sketches Design Team.  I am getting really hooked on sketches.  They are such a fun way to start your project.  I using my little touches to make the sketch reflect me and my style, or in some cases the style of the person in the picture.  For this layout I used the February kit from My Creative Sketches.  (remember I promised myself if I subscribed to a kit club, I had to actually *gulp* use the paper not just collect it)  I don't scrap much valentine-sy themed layout so I was a little concerned.  So, instead i used the bright colors to  coordinate with the bright colors of the musicials costumes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the sketch! The colors are beautiful together.

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...