13 October 2014

Our Time- Kreaxions and NAS reveal

IMG_5400

Check out  this super fun layout of me (that's right I actually have a picture of me  on a layout!) and my son.  For this layout, I used this week's Sketch from Nuts about Sketches! The sketch called for lots of circles which were a breeze to cut out with the kreaxions Circle Cutter!  I thought the half circle at the top of the layout looked a little plain, so I "dressed" it up a bit but using the circle templates and the 903 punch.  I then added the doily behind the flower using the star template and the 903 punch with the "A" inserts.

Products used:
Nuts about Sketches Sketch 339
Fancy Pants Burlap and Bows
Kreaxions #903 (alone and with "A" inserts)
903
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
Circle cutter1
Kreaxions Star template
Star Stencil
Kreaxions Circle Stencils
Stencils

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...