17 February 2015

Buffalo Ranch

IMG_6022



Today I am sharing this adorable layout of Buffalo Ranch in Yellowstone National Park.  I love the golds and browns together for this layout.  And loved the gold mottled paper and wanted to show it off so I created a  large doily.  I started by cutting a large circle using my Kreaxions Circle cutter and then marked the punch lines on the back side with the 'A' positioning stencil.  I then punched along the lines using my #304 Kreaxions punch!  I then used my We R Memory Keepers stamping punch wheel to create the border around the photos. Have you punched anything fun lately?

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I love the gold doily you created with your punch! I have several Martha Stewart doily punches that I got on clearance that I need to use. Thanks for the inspiration!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Miranda said...

Great LO! BL

Nicole said...

Great layout Chris! I love those colors!! BL

Tracy F said...

Love how you pulled the gold out of the photo! Beautiful page! BL

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...