17 April 2015

PLAY


Today I am sharing my take on this week's Sketches in Thyme  sketch by Shawn Lahr.  A you may remember I was so sad when Nuts about Sketches took a break from doing sketches.  So I decided to try out for another sketch team at Sketches in Thyme and made it !!!  When the was announced, I discovered Shawn was there and then I found out I was on her sketch team and got to continue playing with her sketches!!!!!!  This layout is another animal layout from Yellowstone.  I used some old Sass a Fras Lass stamps for the stitching and then added Sin City Stamps for the title.  I also played with a new toy modge podge melts here for the flower centers and the butterfly.

No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...